"The opposite of a correct
statment is a false statement.
The opposite of a profound truth may well be another profound truth."
Welcome to SEDA Resources. Find what you need below, or from the menu on the left.
If you are new to debate and want to start a club or just have SEDA conduct workshops with your classes, contact SEDA at:
SEDA has several resources to get you started with debate instruction:
- SEDA Introduction to Debate Video (2012) - YouTube
- SEDA Demo Debate Video (2013) - YouTube
- Step-by-Step Guide - Complete
- Step-by-Step Guide - Condensed Elementary
- Step-by-Step Guide - Condensed High School
- Speech Mechanics and Content Organization - Brief Introduction
SEDA has a few resources on how to get your debate club started:
You can order print resources or borrow a video from SEDA's lending library to assist you in the classroom.
Some videos are also available for purchase:
SEDA encouraged French debate and has a limited number of French Resources. Contact the office for more information.